Terms of Service
Last Updated: November 7, 2023
1. Interpretation and Definitions
The words with initial capitalization have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions apply whether they appear in singular or plural.
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliate: An entity that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest, or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Country: Maharashtra, India
- Company (Car Guruji): The entity providing the Service.
- Device: Any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, cellphone, or digital tablet.
- Service: The Car Guruji Website (https://www.carguruji.in)
- Terms and Conditions (or “Terms”): These Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service: Any services or content (including data, information, products, or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included, or made available by the Service.
- You: The individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of the Service provided by Car Guruji. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. By accessing or using the Service, You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, You may not access the Service. You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
3. Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company. The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such websites or services. We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions. Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
5. Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Service or 100 USD if You haven’t purchased anything through the Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever, even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” without warranty of any kind. The Company disclaims all warranties with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties.
7. Governing Law
These Terms and Your use of the Service are governed by the laws of Maharashtra, India.
8. Disputes Resolution
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
9. United States Legal Compliance
You represent and warrant that You are not located in a country that is subject to the United States government embargo or that has been designated as a “terrorist supporting” country, and You are not listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
10. Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. The failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under these Terms shall not affect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
11. Translation Interpretation
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated. The original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
12. Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time. We will make reasonable efforts to provide notice before new terms take effect.
13. Contact Us
If You have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, contact us via our Contact Us page on our website.